• Check-in: Monday – Friday 3:00pm, Saturday – Sunday 3:00pm.
• Check-out: Monday – Friday 10:00am, Saturday – Sunday 11:00am.
• The total number of guest cannot exceed the maximum number booked (maximum 2).
• The owners accept no liability for any loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, vehicles or any other items belonging to our guests.
• We hope you enjoy the contents of our welcome pack, but the owners accept no liability for any allergic reactions from the produce provided – please satisfy yourselves of the ingredients before sampling.
• We love dogs but unfortunately some of our other guests may have allergies and for that reason the property is strictly no dogs or pets.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate loss of entitlement to stay in the property with forfeit of booking fees and ‘good housekeeping’ security.
• Burning of real candles is strictly prohibited within the property. Battery flame-effect candles have been provided for your comfort and safety.
• Parties, Stag or Hen nights are strictly prohibited and will result in immediate loss of entitlement to stay in the property with forfeit of booking fees and good housekeeping security.
• Guests are requested to bring to the attention of the owners any damage or breakages, we appreciate that accidents happen so seek your honesty to enable us to deliver our high standards to subsequent guests. Dishonesty may result in our discretion being applied to ‘good housekeeping’ security refunds.
• A full inventory of all furniture, fittings, components and utensils within the property is contained within our welcome pack – please check and advise of any discrepancy within 24 hours of your arrival.
• We expect our guests to respect our property and that of our neighbours and remember that Gleneagles Village is a mixture of residential and holiday accommodation.
• The owners should be allowed reasonable access to the property during holiday occupancy to carry out necessary maintenance – we will work around your schedule.
• We ask that before departure you make reasonable attempts to return the property and its contents to the condition in which you found them, and in particular spare a thought for our cleaning staff – we really have no desire to keep your ‘good housekeeping’ security.
• We reserve the right to immediately terminate the rental without warning or notice and without refund in the event that a guest’s behaviour endangers the safety or wellbeing of others or causes such nuisance to our neighbours or their guests or to us as is deemed unacceptable.
Accommodation for special events such as the; Ryder Cup, Scottish Open, etc, can be booked significantly in advance, but require to be negotiated individually and secured with a 50% booking.
We value loyalty and repeat custom is our goal. If you've enjoyed your stay with us we would be happy to offer either an enhanced welcome pack or discount on your return. Email or phone for details.
We are not part of the Gleneagles Hotel resort, so all resort-based bookings must be directed to the hotel's website. We advise that these bookings are made well in advance of your visit to The Beeches Cottage.
We really, really, love dogs but we cannot accept bookings with pets as this would not be fair to subsequent guests who may have allergies.